During quarantine the Amazon is one of the most convenient places to buy. Compare prices and availability by typing in your search, scanning a barcode or an image with your camera, or using your voice. Never miss a deal with easy access to Lightning Deals and the Deal of the Day. You can also sign-up for shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives. You have full access to your Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, payment and Prime shipping options, Subscribe & Save order history, and 1-Click settings, just like on the full Amazon.com site. All Amazon Shopping app purchases are routed through Amazon’s secure servers to encrypt and safeguard your personal information.
- Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon’s sites around the world from a single app
- Use Alexa to help you shop—just use your voice to search for products on Amazon, track your orders, and reorder your favorite items. Tap the microphone icon and say “where’s my stuff?” to access open orders. Reorder products by saying “reorder paper towels” or “buy more batteries”.
- Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, create or find a baby or wedding registry, order tracking, and more
- Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It
- Check out Gold Box Deals – including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals, and get automatically notified when new deals become available
- Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
- Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
Amazon Assistant is a new feature in the Amazon App that allows you to compare Amazon prices and track your recent finds while you shop across the web. Just open the menu in the Amazon App, go to Programs and Features, and tap Amazon Assitant. Amazon Assistant is available in the US, CA, JP and IN.
- Looking to ship products internationally? Choose “International Shopping” after downloading the app, or in the Amazon settings menu, to shop for products in English, Spanish, German, and Simplified Chinese that Amazon can deliver around the world.
- Amazon Spark is a new feature in the Amazon App in the U.S. that allows you to discover and shop stories, ideas, and more from people who share your interests. Find it under Menu > Programs and Features.