Climate Fintech : fintech

Climate Fintech : fintech


Thanks for sharing the link. I think Finance is super critical to climate change. We need to think of Climate change as an economic activity that drives the new age economy. Majority of the work that needs to be done is going to be based on Debt Capital – i.e development of infrastructure which in the theory creates jobs. The challenge we have now is that the majority of the FinTech’s are Greenwashing. we’ll focus 20% of business to fight climate change but the remainder 80% is still supporting the traditional.

I personally left my Wall Street gig to start a FinTech that is only focused on creating Digital Asset Bonds supporting positive impact project. As a firm we are not going to support any projects that do harm!



Source link

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *