Welcome to Epic Games Store! Download and play PC Games of every genre. We have mods, DLC and Free Games too! Games for everyone.
Why the Epic Store?
Our goal is to bring you great games, and to give game developers a better deal: they receive 88% of the money you spend, versus only 70% elsewhere. This helps developers succeed and make more of the games you love.
The first games on the store are Hades by Supergiant Games, Ashen by Annapurna/A44, and Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek by tinyBuild, and they’re available now!
Hades is the rogue-like dungeon crawler from the creators of Bastion and Transistor. It is available in early access, with updates to come every month until full release later in 2019.
Ashen is an action RPG about a wanderer in search of a home. You can forge relationships in the game, inviting other players to join your camp – they might just help you succeed.
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek is the prequel to Hello Neighbor, the stealth horror hit. Find out what happened right before the events of the main game.
The store will also feature one free game every two weeks throughout 2019. Epic is funding these free releases so you always have something new to come and check out. The first free game will be Subnautica, available from Dec 14th to Dec 27th, followed by Super Meat Boy from Dec 28th to Jan 10th.
The Epic Games store will be growing throughout 2019 and beyond, as it opens up more widely to other games.
- EOS Overlay update.
- Fixed edge cases that would prevent users from being able to launch owned apps in the opt-in offline mode.
- Fixed an issue preventing launch of Unreal Engine editors when the sign-in later option was chosen during login.
- Fixed some instances where the launcher would show a missing dll dialog on some Windows 7 machines.
- Fixed an issue where users would encounter D3D11CreateDevice errors on Windows 7. If you’ve found yourself impacted by this issue, we recommend retrying with an updated installer from https://www.epicgames.com/ (EGS Client v12.1.7).
- Removed system tray option that would bring up the legacy social panel.
- Improved Cloud Save handling for games with larger save files.