With support for hundreds of integrated technologies – including multiple protocols and VPNs – along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk.
Automatically Launch Connections
Launch highly-secure and direct connections to privileged sessions, including remote servers, virtual machines and other critical assets.
Supports the most extensive list of technologies, including RDP, SSH, VPNs, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, ConnectWise Control and LogMeIn.
Easy Session Sharing
Easily and securely share all your remote sessions across your entire team.
Centralized Password Vault
Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure repository. Login everywhere using Devolutions Web Login.
Administrative Password Sharing
Securely manage and share administrative passwords throughout your organization.
User-specific repository that allows each user to have privileged accounts that only they can access.
- Fixed a hang when viewing AWS domains on a region other than us-east
- Fixed an error when moving items in the “last opened connections”
- Fixed inventory report in Hub Personal that was throwing an exception when running it and added more exception handling in Hub Personal
- Fixed issue with global shortcuts with minimized RDM not giving proper focus to the application
- Fixed Password List sorting